Soooo... here we are at the end of 2006 - one of the best years ever for my part:
- I got married to Elin - the best thing ever.
- Some really fun stuff to do at work (speaking at two conferences and some other presentations as highlights)
- Really cool trips - Borneo and Malaysia, Norway and some very nice places in Sweden
- Great euphonium-playing experiences: soloeuphonium with Gothenburg Brass Band during the spring, playing Music of the Spheres, playing euphonium with the Vasa Band who are really great guys and a good band
- A lot of new friends and relatives
- Starting this blog - had to put it in here of course :)
I can only hope for 2007 to be half this good and it still will be great!
A happy new year to you all!
If you liked this post ... here's more for you:
Published byon Last updated