When we deployed our latest WCF-service we ran into this error message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Enterprise.ASPNetHelper'.
Apparently this has to do with Visual Studio inserting stuff into the web.config (or app.config) when you ran a test under code coverage. From my goggling I find that other actions in Visual Studio might insert this also.
Here is a short posting describing the problem.
Be sure to "clean" the web.config-file that is promoted to your testing and production environments.
If you liked this post ... here's more for you:
Published byon Last updated