But i hope that the question marks i have will be straighten out in a couple of days. We will get assistance from a MS-guy who is coming here.
I the mean time i have found, got and compiled some links that can, hopefully contain some useful documentation stuff that i missed when i started off:
- Microsoft own description and more here
- A list of all events that you can "override" for Team System in the msbuild project file
- The order of which the events are fired
- How to create a manifestfile with msbuild
- How to do a ClickOnce-deployment from the msbuild-script
The big thing to find out right now is how to incorporate a ClickOnce-deployment in the build-script, in such a way that you get the latest version of the application automatically. I post the solution when it is found - it is probably easy, just that i don't get it...
Published byon Last updated