We have encountered a quite annoying bug when creating a test project that references a Windows application. The Windows application have been deployed via ClickOnce and that when the testproject stopped compiling.
In the test project we got the “Could not find file ‘Microsoft.Windows.CommonLanguageRuntime” error message on compilation.
Here is an article describing that problem: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907757. No very good solution though. I’ll post out solution in a while.
The solution seems to be to set a reference to the .exe instead of the projectfile. However we ran into some trouble with that also - a better solution is on it’s way…