The presentations on Monday went well.
The SOA-part of the presentation was even better than I first hoped. My partner and I didn't have that much time to prepare or at least try it out. But I thought that we got the message across.
For the euphonium part it was a shaky trip from bad to good. The theme and the first variation was just awful - I counted six or seven errors. Then I played the triplets and they went well ... better.
Before that night I've never nailed the last variation - it's so hard. But all of a sudden it just flowed. I was very satisfied with that!
OK - now for the next thing. On Saturday I will be a presenter for the Salvation Army during a big event for Stockholm Marathon. That will be fun!
Published byon Last updated